If you are not yet familiar with our leading game platform (The Fun & Real money mode), please visit backgammon download information page.
To try Play65™ platform click here for Free Backgammon Download
About Virtual Money Mode
In the first month of Virtual Money it will be open for everyone for FREE!
Our players will have the time to better understand the benefits of this new mode, and we are sure that once you play it – you will not wish to stop.
Virtual Money benefits and new features
- Game History:
View your game history and use it to analyze your moves and decision with the aim of improving your gaming skill. Your games are saved inside the Cashier – Game History screen.
- Backgammon School:
Take backgammon lessons in our school to improve your backgammon skill and learn some new tricks.
Choose from a variety of new tournaments with higher prizes – both sit n’ go and event tourneys – which take place at a specific time and date. Win Credits , entry to bigger tournaments or REAL prizes from our gift shop!
- Special Tournaments:
Participate in special tournaments with deluxe prizes*. You can win actual prizes delivered to your home, while having fun playing the game you like!
- New exciting Ranks:
No longer you will be simply rated by a number – now you will have an incredible title (Professional, Veteran, etc). Work hard and climb your way up the rating ladder to receive more prestigious ranks. Each rank comes with a special rank icon!
- Individual Leaderboards:
Now you will be able to view and be among the top players in five categories: Highest rated, Most games played, Best wins percentage, Most sit n’ go’s won and Most money earned. Think you are the best? Now you can earn the acknowledgment of other players of your skill! You are among the top? Expect special surprises and gifts!
- Country VS Country Leaderboards:
Now you can be a part of the big team! Virtual Money players will contribute to their Country’s rating and honor by simply playing their best game. You will be able to choose 2 different countries and see who wins more, and who has a better rating.
- Click here to view the Leaderboards.
- Individual Leaderboards:
- Private Statistics:
Virtual Money players now will have access to their cube statistic. You think that lady luck is on your side? Now our statistic can tell you how many times you got doubles, or any kind of cube combination, so you can be informed. You will also be able to see how many games you’ve won by either a gammon, backgammon or a regular win.
- Higher Bets:
Like to play on high stakes? Like to feel the adrenaline as the bets getting bigger? Now you will be able to play up to 99,999 Credits bets on a single game!
- Buy Credits:
You are now able to purchase play money that will be referred as Credits, ranging from 1,000 to 10,000. On some occasions you will also be able to buy a slight rating boost.
New Rating System
- Up to 6,000 Credits -> 6% of the final winning sum
- Between 6,000 Credits and 25,000 Credits -> 5% of the final winning sum
- Between 25,000 Credits and 99,999 Credits -> 4% of the final winning sum
In series of games there is an added commission by these categories:
- Matches of 2 – 10 points -> 1% added commission
- Matches of 11 – 21 points -> 2% added commission
How to acquire Credits?
- Each player will receive a fixed amount of Credits upon registration, which will be refilled every month.
- Buy Credits directly (From the Cashier or within the game lobby).
- Participate and win in our newly made tournaments.
- Win by entering one of our free-rolls, every day!
- Get instant Credits refill when your balance is getting low (available once per day)
- Every day your Credit account is automatically reloaded to 100 Credits (For Free Players with low credit account)
- Game bet sum is limited to 10,000 Credits only
- Series matches are limited to 3 only
- Player can accumulate maximum balance of 10,000 Credits
- Player will not be shown on the Leaderboards
- Rating limit of 3,000 points
- No tournaments of any kind
- No BG School
- No Game history
- No Chat
- No Private Statistics